Rules of the Governor’s Regulatory Review Council are at 1 A.A.C. 6. The Council does not intend to initiate any rulemakings in 2020. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1021.02, the Council may conduct a rulemaking even if the rulemaking is not included on the annual regulatory agenda.
The following information is provided as required by A.R.S. § 41-1021.02:
- Notice of Docket Opening: None
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: None
- Federal funds for proposed rulemaking: None
- Review of existing rules: Five-year review report of 1 A.A.C. 6 was approved on June 4, 2019.
- Notice of Final Rulemaking: None
- Rulemakings terminated in 2020: None
- Privatization option or nontraditional regulatory approach considered: None
Please send any comments regarding this information to:
Valid as of January 2, 2020