Rules of the Governor’s Regulatory Review Council are at 1 A.A.C. 6. Here is a link to the Current Rules. The Council does not intend to initiate any rulemakings in 2019. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1021.02, the Council may undertake a rulemaking even if the rulemaking is not included on the annual regulatory agenda.
For updates regarding Council rulemakings, or for contact information, please check http://grrc.az.gov.
The following information is provided as required by A.R.S. § 41-1021.02:
- Identification of Rulemaking: None
- Notice of Docket Opening: None
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: None
- Federal funds for proposed rulemaking: None
- Notice of Final Rulemaking: None
- Review of existing rules: Five-year review report of 1 A.A.C. 6 is due April 30, 2019.
- Rulemakings terminated in 2018: None
- Privatization option or nontraditional regulatory approach considered: None
Please send any comments regarding this information to:
Nicole Sornsin, Chair
Governor's Regulatory Review Council
100 N. 15th Avenue, Suite 305
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Valid as of December 1, 2018